I spent a couple of hours last night trying to fix a broken BIOS.
It's a long shot, but do any of you have the specification for ACPI: Embedded Controller [EC0] (gpe 25)?
So far, I think I'm managed to work out (from the ACPI spec and lots of googling):
- EC0.BMF0, 3 // always == 2
- EC0.BTY0, 1 // always == 1
- EC0.BST0, 8 // Battery State Bitfield
- EC0.BRC0, 16 // Remaining Current (mAh)
- EC0.BSN0, 16 // Serial Number ???
- EC0.BPV0, 16 // Present Voltage
- EC0.BDV0, 16 // Design Voltage ???
- EC0.BDC0, 16 // Design Capacity ???
- EC0.BFC0, 16 // Last Full Capacity
- EC0.GAU0, 8 // Battery Gauge = WTF?
But these may be wrong, and I don't know what Battery Gauge is.
Any helpful links, pointers or other help will be rewarded with a beer at GUADEC2007. :-)