Libgnome usage in gnome-games III

Finally – it’s done. I just did a commit to remove the very last bits of libgnome dependence in gnome-games.

Ldd now shows the following results:

On my ancient laptop I feel an improvement in startup time but I don’t have any numbers to back that up – yet. I should probably do that some day. But it will not be tonight because it’s 3:45 am and I’ve got a ton of papers to plow through tomorrow. Thank God for coffee :)

5 thoughts on “Libgnome usage in gnome-games III”

  1. Diego: I simply used the graph in open office spreadsheet.

    Jones: libgnome is no longer used in gnome-games trunk at all.

    Robin, bkor: thanks :)

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.