August 31, 2007
Here’s another idea for the gnome cookbook (this time I managed to grab my cam before it was fully eaten!). Again, something dead simple, but this time you’ll need to plan it before the meal as it’s better fresh : either you’ll prepare and put in the fridge until you serve, or you just keep the ingredients in the fridge then do it last-minute.
- peaches (about two per person) ;
- yoghurt (the quantity depends how creamy you’ll like the dish) ;
- sugar (depends on how good the peaches are)
The few steps are then :
- Peel the peaches and dice them in a bowl
- Pour in the yoghurt
- Add sugar
Eat fresh. Link to the image (kept it big for printing as required): Peachy dessert
August 10, 2007
Here is an idea for the gnome cookbook. Something dead simple, quickly made when you’re in a hurry, but still pretty good.
- tomats (one per person — two if they’re small)
- a slice of mozzarella per tomat
- olive oil
Cut away each tomat’s top, put a trickle of olive oil, a slice of cheese, some basil. Finally put the tops back in place. Shove into a hot oven, wait ten minutes. Eat while it’s still hot.
I would add a picture if I hadn’t forgotten to take one yesterday