As you could’ve read in my previous post, I plan to upgrade the svn.gnome.org server on:
This means that svn.gnome.org is NOT available at that time.
Suggest to do the following:
- Use the Bzr mirror. Suggest to read the instructions on the wiki
- Figure out Git. See the Git with GNOME instructions. Don’t forget: With Git you’ll need to do some work before the downtime (convert a SVN repos into a git-svn repos).
Note: Please *wait* with committing until *either* 10:00 UTC (hopefully;) *or* when it is announced as back up (#gnome-hackers on GIMPNet and devel-announce-list). This as I obviously will need to test it after it has been upgraded.
For those using a DVCS, I’d love to see a repeat of http://tinyurl.com/5yvgc3.
PS: Please subscribe to devel-announce-list.
Update: It is 8 Jun, not 9 (subject was correct, just not the text itself).