Yorba has released Shotwell 0.7.0, a major update to our digital photo manager. This release includes a host of new features, such as:
- Migration support for F-Spot users: Shotwell can import photos directly from your F-Spot library, preserving tags and ratings.
- Photos can be rated on a 1-5 star scale or marked as rejected. A filter button supports viewing only photos of a specified rating or better.
- A new Last Import page in the sidebar gives you instant access to your most recently imported photo roll.
- Sidebar functionality and appearance have been improved with new icons and inline renaming.
- Numerous bug fixes and translation updates.
We highly recommend that all Shotwell users upgrade.
Yorba would like to thank all of our bug testers and translators, without whom this release would not have been possible.
You can download a source tarball from the Shotwell home page.
Binaries for Ubuntu Lucid and Maverick users will be available on Yorba’s Launchpad PPA within a few days.