GDA is the GNOME Data Access library, able you to use GObject like API to access database provides like PostgreSQL, SQLite and MySQL, among others like JDBC, running queries and get data in data models for your application use.
This new release is an effort to fix bugs in 5.2 stable branch, including:
- Fix Sun JRE 1.8 detection
- Fix JDK 11.0 detection
- Drop unneeded JAVAH variable check
- Fix build for System Installed SQLite libs
- Non-Dates and Timestamps values returns ‘NULL’ string when converted
- Fix –with-ui, now UI is buildable when enable
Expect more fixes as this version is available in LTS distribution versions and current master targeting 6.0 release is getting more and more fixed on memory leaks, than ever.