The GUADEC week really rocked. There was quite some interesting presentations and talks during the week and it was really nice to meet Vincent, Jeff, Ryan, Lucas, Thomas, Carlos, Danilo and lot of other cool guys again.
Some random notes on the week:
- Vincent is always a good source of entertainment
- Lucas can also speak french
- Daniel, several people asked why you were not there, you need to come next year! Alter!
- The weather in France is not really great this summer, that’s nothing compared to Birmingham though
- When it comes to food don’t trust Danilo‘s choices
- Michael like tea (we already knew that though 😉