http://blogs.testbit.eu/timj/2010/04/23/23-04-2010-doxer-release-10-04-0-available/ (page moved)
Doxer 10.04.0 is available for download:
Doxer is a documentation tool initiated originally for generating source code documentation. This is the first public release of Doxer as a separate package (it has been included in other packages previously).
This release contains a wiki markup parser, a corresponding HTML generator, and a Drupal input format module. The markup syntax is designed to cover the feature set required to write source code documentation and general purpose documents. The parser and HTML generator have a strong focus on robustness to support the full range of user sophistication found on general purpose websites. An extensive test suite accompanies the development.
Homepage: http://rapicorn.org/doxer.html Download: http://rapicorn.org/dist/doxer/ Wiki Markup: http://rapicorn.org/DoxerMarkup.html Feedback: http://rapicorn.org/mailman/listinfo/rapicorn-list
User visible features in Doxer 10.04.0:
- Added Doxer wiki markup parser.
- Added docs/DoxerMarkup.txt to describe the markup.
- Added HTML 4.01 Transitional generator for wiki markup.
- Added extensive Doxer wiki markup test suite.
- Wrapped the wiki markup parser as Drupal 6 input format module.
- Rewrote documentation extractor (Doxyscan).
- Started new Doxyscan Html documentation generator.