2.21.1 was released last night; it had been held off a little because of a regression in #486445, which is now fixed. Therefore, more patches than I’d ordinarily have expected to go into a point release went in.
- Add –sync option, like all other GTK apps (Iain)
- Don’t save window’s position if it’s maximised (Peter) (#461927)
- Memory leak fix in preview (Jans) (#469682)
- Truncate tab popup string correctly, and refactor function (Alex)
- Windows which pop up under always-on-top windows don’t get the focus, but do get the “needs attention” hint (Thomas) (#486445)
- Fix error in function call which caused focus problems (Federico) (partial fix of #488468)
Translations: Djihed Afifi (ar), Metin Amiroff (az), Alexander Shopov (bg), Jordi Mallach (ca), David Lodge (en_GB), Jorge González (es), Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio (eu), Vincent Untz (fr), Alastair McKinstry (ga), Ankit Patel (gu), Rajesh Ranjan (hi), auto (hr), Changwoo Ryu (ko), Raivis Dejus (lv), Wouter Bolsterlee (nl), Gora Mohanty (or), ASB (pa), wadim dziedzic (pl), Duarte Loreto (pt), Og Maciel (pt_BR), Peter Tuhársky (sk), Matej Urbančič (sl), Daniel Nylander (sv), Maxim Dziumanenko (uk), Funda Wang (zh_CN)
Photo: River Ver at St Albans. Gary Houston, public domain.