What is it ?
Metacity is a simple compositing window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.
What’s changed ?
Thanks to Brian Cameron, Maxim Ermilov, Daniel Macks, Elijah Newren, Frederic Peters, Thomas Thurman, David Trowbridge, and Olav Vitters for improvements in this version.
- Reorder compiler flags (Daniel ) (GNOME bug #562033)
- Fix compositor switch (Daniel ) (GNOME bug #560990)
- Remove spurious warnings about operations on window “none” (Thomas)
- Fix _POSIX_C_SOURCE which was breaking OS X builds (Thomas ) (GNOME bug #561962)
- -Werror -Wall and -ansi are now standard compile flags (Thomas)
- Merge screen and window keybindings files; fix minor alt-tab bug in the process (Thomas ) (GNOME bug #528337)
- Support _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS (David)
- Remove some deprecated calls (Thomas ) (GNOME bug #560445)
- Clean up #includes (Maxim ) (GNOME bug #560449)
- Update description of raise_on_click (Elijah)
- First dialogue delegated to zenity (Thomas)
- fix theme-parser typo (Olav)
- double-quote variable names in messages (Thomas ) (GNOME bug #558309)
- fix accidental renaming of run_command_terminal (Thomas ) (GNOME bug #557943)
- some null checks; problems exposed by new GDM (Brian ) (GNOME bug #558058)
- ignore mouse button modifier if it’s missing (Thomas ) (Launchpad bug #258054, Launchpad bug #266929)
- fix docbook markup (Frederic)
Astur (ast), Jorge González (es), Thomas Thurman (la), Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle (pt_BR), Daniel Nylander (sv)
Where can I get it ?