Today we had a field trip (yey!) around A Coruña. The city is beautiful, but its strong winds are not that beautiful. The latinamerican faction (Gustavo and me) almost chilled to death. Although I think that Dan was in a similar state but survived via zen concentration, or something.
Stuff got done nevertheless:
- Joone advanced DRT features
- Martin fixed a really ugly bug where broken fonts were not ignored properly.
- Dan merged the cache into libsoup. Yes, this means awesomeness.
- Xan bought kebaps for everyone, he’s full of kindness towards humanity.
- Sergio helped me find a macbook charger, and complained about his bullet point from yesterday’s update. He thinks I’m chilean, but I decided to forgive him because he taught me how to use a phone.
- Philippe has fixed even more tests to get fullscreen elements working, and he passed me his flu. Thanks.
- I finished my patch for nice error pages in Epiphany, should be in tomorrow. I just need Vinicius to tell me the license for his HTML files. Hi Vinicius!
Just so you don’t leave with so few bullet points, here’s Xan commenting about the hackfest: