What is it ?
- Metacity is a simple compositing window manager that integrates nicely with GNOME 2.
What’s changed ?
- The maximisation key is a toggle. (Thomas ) (GNOME bug 343824)
- “Unmaximise” is now called “restore”. (Thomas ) (GNOME bug 343824)
- New thread handling call for gconf (Frederic ) (GNOME bug 565517)
- Add screenshot commands back which had been removed (Yanko ) (GNOME bug 565343)
- move_to_corner_se keybinding fixed (Thomas)
- Windows on other workspaces which attempt to present themselves are marked as needing attention (Colin ) (GNOME bug 482354)
- End the grab op when the user clicks the titlebar (Thomas ) (GNOME bug 401028)
- Jorge González (es)
Where can I get it ?
Photo: Lower Red Lion, St Albans. Photo by Gary Houston, public domain.