GLib 2.25.9 just came out, which included a GSettings bugfix I needed, so I’ve just merged the GSettings port branch I wrote for Empathy into master. Unfortunately this does not come with a fancy screenshot. It uses the DConf backend by default, if you do not have DConf, your settings won’t be preserved between instances.
This work includes a .convert file that can be used by gsettings-data-convert to convert from GConf to DConf. I got kinda bored of maintaining this file by hand, so I wrote an XSL script to generate it from the schema XML.
Bugs in GNOME Bugzilla please 🙂
Also, to the Americans and Canadians who enjoy Australian, female folk singers: my favourite band is touring your countries for the next three months (you have to click Next on the page to see every gig). You should go and see them!