I am pleased to announce version 2.90.3 of the Python bindings for GObject.
The new release is available from ftp.gnome.org:
- support skip annotation for return values (John (J5) Palmieri)
- Test GPtrArray regression (Xavier Claessens)
- Drop support for old constructor style. (Steve Frécinaux)
- Drop support for sink functions. (Steve Frécinaux)
- Reinstate copying of in-line structs in arrays (Mike Gorse)
- fix inline struct array handling (John (J5) Palmieri)
- fix on demos (Dieter Verfaillie)
- Added support for __setitem__ to TreeModel and support for slices to TreeModelRow (Sebastian Pölsterl)
- Convert ACCEL_* constants into Gtk.AccelFlags. (Olav Vitters)
- Convert TREE_VIEW_DROP_* constants into Gtk.TreeViewDropPosition (Olav Vitters)
GObject is a object system library used by GTK+ and GStreamer.
PyGObject provides a convenient wrapper for the GObject library for use in Python programs, and takes care of many of the boring details such as managing memory and type casting.
Like the GObject library itself PyGObject is licensed under the GNU LGPL, so is suitable for use in both free software and proprietary applications. It is already in use in many applications ranging from small single purpose scripts up to large full featured applications.
PyGObject requires glib >= 2.22.4 and Python >= 2.5.1 to build.
Introspection/Python 2 bindings requires gobject-introspection >= 0.9.5 and pycairo >=1.0.2 or py2cairo >=1.8.10
Introspection/Python 3 bindings requires gobject-introspection >= 0.9.5, pycairo >=1.8.10 and Python >= 3.1
Awesome! Is there a link to the documentation for this?
[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.