Foresight Desktop Linux 0.5 is available for download. Please download,
install and report bugs today! Also, check out our wiki. It is currently pretty empty and it needs some design help. Please feel free to create an account and start adding content!
Where to get it:
Changes since the last release:
* Updated to GNOME 2.10
* Conary updated to 0.50.2
* GNOME backgrounds are now included
* Added a notification area to the default GNOME setup
* lvm2 replaced lvm
* Some new versions
* A few tweaks and bug fixes…
* GNOME — Foresight comes with GNOME 2.10
* Conary — Foresight is built on the paradigm shifting conary package management system.
* Mono — Prepackaged Mono 1.1.4 and many mono apps; Beagle, f-spot, Tomboy, Monodevelop, etc…
* GNOME Office
And more… try it, you’ll like it..
For a rather crude list of included packages and versions, check out the package list.