Some news on gtranslatorFebruary 11, 2010 9:20 pm Uncategorized
I think there was quite some time since my last post about gtranslator. After some months without touching anything on gtranslator I decided to come back to it and fix several critical bugs and I think that right now is in quite a good state. We still have to seal the API and fix here and there but now I think it is usable and quite useful for gnome translators.
About the latest news:
- As you can see we have a new logo!! I think it is really good and I’d like to thanks Ulisse Perusin.
- Removed the subversion plugin as it is quite useless right now. (Hope we will have a git plugin soon)
- I refactored all the api using gtr instead of gtranslator. (Quite a pain task)
- No more weird crashes with the header.
- Now we use libunique so we use a single instance (I’d like to thanks to the libunique devs for their great work)
- And quite a lot of bugfixes.
So if you are a translator please test this program and let us know what you think about it, how you would improve it and file bugs!!