I’m the executive director of the Software Freedom Conservancy, former executive director and pro bono counsel to the GNOME Foundation, former general counsel and current pro bono lawyer to the Software Freedom Law Center. I’m also pro bono counsel to QuestionCopyright.org and a sometimes DJ!
- ContractPatch, Step 2: Understanding the power balance
- Reporting on OSCON 2016
- I’m Running for the Linux Foundation Board of Directors
- From a lawyer who hates litigation
- Linaro Connect, Volkswagen and Developer Ethics
- Thinking About the Importance of a Membership Base
- Thinking Fondly of GUADEC
- New challenge
- Conferences conferences conferences
- Getting ready for SXSW!
- Support MediaGoblin!
- Support Pitivi!
- A happy end of year to all
- Gone Fishing!
- Great Summit in Montreal
- GNOME at GNU 30th
- Book your hotel for Montreal
- Linux Format Interview