Today I can finally announce the second Shortwave Beta release! I planned to release it earlier, but unfortunately the last few weeks were a bit busy for me.
- Improved startup time. Shortwave should start now way faster. (#399)
- Song recorder path is now configurable through gsettings (#406)
- Don’t record newsticker messages / songs which are too short (#372)
- The google cast feature isn’t experimental anymore (#368)
- Fix AAC streams playback (#404)
- New button in the application menu for creating new stations
- The GNOME Shell MPRIS applet now displays the station cover
- And of course, a bunch of other improvements / bug fixes!
- Upgraded the gtk-rs stack to 0.8.0
- Gtk.Application and Gtk.ApplicationWindow is now subclassed
- Shortwave uses now the new radio-browser.info API (#418)
You can download the latest beta release from Flathub (Beta)! Please test it extensively and report all issues!
flatpak install https://flathub.org/beta-repo/appstream/de.haeckerfelix.Shortwave.flatpakref
Or just click here to install it. You can find the project page here.