Hey folks, another week has passed and more things have came in:
- I have moved some of the refactoring needed for the splitview to master
- I have updated the class diagram to the current state of master
- Fixed some problems in the documents panel (The one that shows the opened files in the left)
- Fixed some annotations in gtk+
- Fixed minor problems in pygobject.
- Ported the remaining C plugins in gedit-plugins to libpeas.
- Ported 3 python plugins to gi/libpeas in gedit-plugins. (They already have a few bugs due to pygobject/gi bugs)
- Filed several bugs about this for pygobject.
- I factored out the splitview. Now it provides 2 more classes that make things more clear for review and maintaining.
- Started as scheduled for this week the abstraction for the view.
In relation to what I had to achieve this week:
- Continue with the port of python plugins. Done.
- Get another review of the splitview. Done and some parts of it already in master now.
- Also in my previous post I said that I wasn’t going to start with the abstraction, but talking with the soc maintainers they told me to give priority to the soc work than other stuff. So I did.
What am I going to do next week?
- Continue with the abstraction of the view, this is scheduled for the next weeks.
- Continue fixing problems in gedit master and getting things stable again.
- Port or try to port more python plugins.
- Fix things here and there.
About the schedule, I am ok with it. Everything continues as expected.