GSoC weekly report 1May 28, 2010 9:58 am Uncategorized
As I blogged before, I am going to be working in the first step of the gedit multiviews SoC, adding tab groups to gedit. This week I’ve been working on this and I think I’m quite close to have something stable to push to master. So what have I really done this week?
- Yesterday I’ve released gedit, gedit-plugins and gtksourceview
- I’ve been testing a bit pygi because of libpeas
- I updated the gedit dependencies in my jhbuild to test how it behaves with gtk+3
- I’ve been refactoring and fixing some issues in GeditWindow needed for the tab group thingie. These fixes are already pushed into master.
- I’ve been working in two branches in my github:
Also as usual the mandatory screenshot: