GSoC weekly report 9July 25, 2010 11:50 am Uncategorized
Hey guys, this week I couldn’t make too much in the SoC as I’ve been in the guadec-es. First of all I’d like to thank the guadec-es organizers as it was pretty cool being there. About what I did this week:
- Some improvements in the view abstraction. Just some minor things missing to have it working.
- Some fixes in gsettings-desktop-schemas module.
- I invested quite some time reading the GtkNotebook internals to figure out how to remove the borders. See the patch in case you want to do something similar.
- I continued with the animation framework port and I improved the search animation. Here it is the result:
What I had to achieve this week?
- Had the html viewer ready. This was not possible due to a lack of time.
- I fixed some gedit bugs.
- I continued with the animation framework.
What am I going to do next week?
- Try to get the html viewer for real.
- Bug fixing in general.
In my schedule the view abstraction and bug fixing is the end of my gsoc. So I’ll continue with this. Now I’m a bit delayed but as last weeks are for bug fixing and I’m already investing time doing bug fixing I guess I’m ok in the schedule.