It’s Clearlooks based and I’m using Tango icon theme.
Feel free to mail me (subject: “DARK GNOME”). I’ll send you the theme file (tar.gz) and the user-stylesheet.css (to make browsing easier).
Also, if you´re using Ubuntu, change the notification theme to GNOME default:
~$ gconftool -s --type=string /apps/notification-daemon/theme standard
or just change the key value using gconf-editor.
Can I have a “http://www.gnome.org/~brunobol” space to keep some files?
Dear Ubuntu developers,
Please!!! Give us back the GNOME foot into the GNOME default icon theme. I’m not asking you to change the Human theme, just to keep the GNOME theme with the foot! Please!
Vincent, Wouter, Jakub: About Dark Themes, I made my choice:
- Darklooks((gnome-themes-extras)) (I changed the blue color of the selected items for #99B0C6);
- Tango icon theme (great contrast);
- That wallpaper.
Is there a way to not change things in browser (Epiphany) when using dark themes? UPDATE: I want to keep anything as using a light theme.
As I have many comments on my previous post, I’ll try to explain how to make a good black theme:
1. Choose a beautiful and simple wallpaper:
2. Choose a beautiful theme, and change its colors:
bruno@reginaldo:~$ cat .themes/GNOME\ Black/index.theme
3. Finally, pick up a complete and simple icon theme. I suggest GNOME default or Tango icon theme.
How can I post pure HTML on WordPress? I’ve been tried many ways, but WP always fill my post with <br> , < and >. Drivel give me an error message when I have links into the post.
As a new member of Membership Committee, I have the pleasure to announce the set of questions for the GNOME Foundation Board candidates. Let’s go!
- How much impact would being a member of the GNOME Foundation Board have on your current contributions to GNOME?
- Online Desktop and Services are being talked about as the next large step in GNOME – what is your vision for Online Desktop and Services and how would you measure them?
- What are the SMART goals that you desire to set for yourself should you be elected to the Board?
- If you were part of the GNOME Board last year and a candidate again, what would you like to put as your achievements as a Board member?
If you are a candidate for the first time, what are the areas that you think you can do better?
- Do you think it is important to mentor and coach potential leaders in the GNOME community? If yes, what do you think the role of the Board be in this task? If no, what are your thoughts on this?
- Some of the tasks of a Board Member are mundane administrative tasks, are you comfortable taking on such tasks as opposed to being always involved in strategic and visionary thinking?
- What or which according to you, is the one “tipping point” move for GNOME in the coming year?
- What do you think is the most important item on the Board’s agenda right now? What will you do more or better than the previous boards in that aspect?
- What is your positioning with respect to the issue of OOXML?
- Why do you think we need a GNOME Foundation?
I hope we’ll have a great debate!
UPDATE: these questions can be found at foundation-list too.
Please, someone can add GNOME Brazil to the “GNOME communities around the world by region and language” list on Planet GNOME? Our new website rocks!!!
In times of Board elections, it’s a common task of Membership Committee (I’m part of the team now!!) elaborate some questions for the candidates. November 18th (announce of the candidates) is the date which the Committee will post the questions on Planet GNOME and gnomedesktop.org.*
I hope the debate will be very interesting this year, with some controversial topics.
Thanks Baris Cicek and Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay for being very receptive!
* why I can’t write posts with links on this blog using Drivel?
Hello all you, GNOMErs!!!
We’re here in Aracaju on the IV GNOME Forum, where we’re presenting the new GNOME Brasil site.
We hope to get new GNOME contributors in Brazil.
Here, another good photos…
Quesada and Nathan Wilson getting some fun
…including Jonh (writing his talk) and me (writing this post), photo by Vicente Aguiar.
Enjoy and wait for more photos!
I’m ready!!! I’ll get married in some minutes!!!
After, Paula and I will go to
Lençóis, a city at the Chapada Diamantina, to get two weeks of honey days (I don’t know how to write “lua-de-mel” in english) on Hotel Canto das Águas.
I hope these days will be very, very, really very good!
I’ll restart my GNOME activities as soon as possible!
I’ll get married. It’s the fact!
Sorry… I didn’t have time to translate to english. I will. Promise.
You all are invited!!! Unfortunately, we have no sponsors for travels.