I’m happy to announce to you another release of Hipo, What’s new?
- Implement drag and drop from/to nautilus. #419723.
- Use ImportDialog instead of ProgressDialog for the love of translators. #426245 (Felipe Barros).
- Update files for working with new taglib-sharp.
- Bump libipod-cil dependency to 0.6.3. #433047.
- Correct audio properties methods.
- Drag and drop from track list to your desktop. #434396.
- Use ellipsize mode in the tracks color.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts. #452474 (Benoit Garret).
- Fixed some string issues. (Andre Klapper).
- Make the playlist name editable. #440436 (Benoit Garret).
- Fixed ipod capacity bar for ipod’s with less than 1GB of capacity.#478826 (Felipe Barros).
- Use casting instead of System.double. #479722 (Benoit Garret).
- Fixed translations issues. #475574 (Andre Klapper).
Andre Klapper (de), Gil Forcada (ca), Daniel Nylander (sv), Ilkka Tuohela (fi),Raivis Dejus (li), Artur Flinta (pl), Pema Geyleg (dz), Jorge Gonzalez (es),Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle (pt_BR), David Lodge (en_GB), Djihed Afifi (ar),Claude Paroz (fr), Vincent van Adrighem (nl), Alessio Frusciante (it).
Big thanks to all the contributors!
Today I went with my parents to Pomaire (spanish article) a town located at the west of Santiago, last time i visited Pomaire I was like 13 years old and i have a really good memories of it, like playing around with my sister Loreto and try out the famous empanada of 1.5kg (you can only eat one), at that time the town was like just one main street and a couple of stores and restaurants, but now it’s completely different there’s a bunch of places where you can eat and a lot of stores where you can find the most awesome pieces of clay handcraft. Today the town was really crowded because during these days we are celebrating our national holidays so everyone is looking where to eat some exquisite Chilean food. We had a great lunch there, I ate a delicious pastel de choclo (corn pie) and drank a little of chicha and wine.
If you’re looking for a place close to Santiago where to spent a great time and eat some typical Chilean food you definitely should go to Pomaire. I hope to go soon again and not every 10 years.
Felices Fiestas Patrias!
I’ll be traveling to Curicó the Friday 28 of September to participate in the Free Software Day Event at the UTAL, If you are traveling that they from Santiago please drop me an email so we can go together, I’m planning to go by train, it’s more fast and since i have long legs is more comfortable for me 🙂
There’s a lot of great events coming up and I really encourage you to attend to this one, hope to see you around!
The 6, 7 and 8 of September the UAS of Temuco will be celebrate the Third Free Software Meeting, I’ll be there the Saturday for giving a little talk about developing apps with Mono. The people of the South of Chile are really kind and there is a lot of Free Software users so for sure it will be an awesome event. See you all there!