I’m planning to do a travel to the south of Chile the next week, my base city will be Valdivia, a pretty awesome city located at almost 12 hours in bus from Santiago, the last time that i was there i went with my cousin Caco and we spent a great great time eating Curanto a la Olla in Punucapa and visiting Niebla. One of the places that almost all the guys i know visited when they went to Valdivia is the Kunstmann beer factory where you can drink the Best beer in Chile.
Valdivia will not be the only city that i’m going to visit, the next stop will be Puerto Varas, where for me the National Park Vicente Pérez Rosales is the main attraction, in the park you can find the Todos los Santos Lake, see snow-capped volcanoes and enjoy an awesome flora.
I carry my camera with me almost all the times so i’m gonna take a LOT of pictures which i’m gonna upload for sure to my flickr page. And now i remember i really need a flickr pro account…
I’m happy to announce to you another cool release of Hipo, what’s new?
- Add progress dialog. (#397251)
- Change to selection multiple mode in the view.
- Extend device properties. (#394804)
- Improve size calculation functions. (#392478)
- Fixed glade translation issues. (#394616)
- Add Dutch translation (Max Beauchez)
- Add Polish translation (Tomasz Dominikowski)
- Add Swedish translation (Daniel Nylander)
- Updated Spanish translation (Felipe Barros)
Big thanks to Joao Pinto from the GetDeb hall of fame for providing Ubuntu Edgy packages for Hipo
I’m pleased to announce to you the second release of Hipo, what’s new ?
- Fix compilation issues in ArchLinux (Thanks to Eugenia Loli-Queru for the report).
- Added dialog for edit the device properties. #392430
- Changed svn for http in the taglib checkout. #392482 (Felipe Barros).
- Add ipod-sharp.dll.config to the install rule.
- Clear info when device is not present. #392533
- Ipod actions greyed out when no device is connected. #392432 (Gabriel Felipe Cornejo).
- Fix #393968
- Add Catalan translation. (Thanks to Gil Forcada).
Translators we need you, at the time we only have two translations Spanish and Catalan, so if you’re not of those two language speakers please translate hipo ;-), if you don’t have a SVN account drop me an email or just fill a bug with the translation.
Oh yeah and thanks a lot to Gabriel Felipe Cornejo for fixed our FIRST gnome-love bug!
You can get hipo from the 0.2 tarball, from the cute GNOME SVN.
Hipo 0.1 is finally out, of course you can download it from the cute and fresh GNOME SVN repository:
svn checkout http://svn.gnome.org/svn/hipo/trunk hipo
There is a ubuntu edgy package if you don’t know/want to compile it, just check the webpage.
Contributors on this release:
- Spanish translation and Drag and Drop support: Felipe Barros.
- Artwork: Carlos Candia Flores and Gabriel Bustos Farret.
Oh and by the way, Happy new year to all!