Google Code-In has been running for nearly three weeks and 57 tasks have been completed so far by highschool students. Only 27 tasks have not been completed yet. Some examples of completed tasks:
- A boost for Greek, Indonesian, Romanian and Ukrainian translations by several contributed translations.
- Boxes received some testing and libosinfo now detects more systems
- Documentation improvements for sudoku and Python tutorials.
- The preferences dialog of Cheese was redesigned and the application received some code cleanup
- Mockups for a bookmark editing dialog in Vinagre
- Several presentations and guides were created and proofread.
It’s not too late to join for mentors to add new tasks and for students to work on GNOME: Check out GNOME’s wiki for more info!
Note that the second batch of tasks will be made available to students on December 16th. The contest ends on January 16th.
Happy hacking everybody!