Today Google Code-In 2011 ended.
Out of the 136 tasks that the GNOME community provided, 124 were successfully resolved by highschool students.
- code improvements in cheese, gnome-games, vino and other modules,
- improved or new documentation for Python and C tutorials, Anjuta, Evolution and several GNOME games,
- updated translation for Czech, Greek, Indonesian, Latvian, Romanian and Ukrainian,
- (re)testing of applications such as brasero and gnome-boxes,
- and many more things, especially in outreach and research.
Also see Tiffany’s blogpost about her Code-In mentorship.
Thanks to all mentors, students, helpers and Google! I hope everybody had a good time.
If you participated I am interested in your feedback: What went well, what didn’t? If you didn’t participate, why not? Looking forward to your blog comments or emails.