August 30, 2009
This week… 3183 commits, in 208 projects, by 294 happy hackers (and 1032 were translation commits).
- In gnome-disk-utility David Zeuthen landed the new ATA SMART user interface.
- Rhythmbox gained support for downloading cover art from discogs.com and MusicBrainz (GNOME bug 410684).
- The libchamplain map widget gained support for keyboard shortcuts, to navigate and zoom the map . (GNOME bug 582872)
- Ekiga switched to boost for both smart pointers and signals (GNOME bug 575005)
- The “kill-bonobo” branch of Evolution is now the “master” git branch, this marked 45 old bugs as fixed.
- gconf-editor has been ported to PolicyKit 1.0 . (GNOME bug 585596)
- A shutter sound will now be played when taking a screenshot (GNOME bug 592372).
- Gnome Shell improved the way it displays search results, it now has bigger fonts and brighter colour for the headings, and more padding.
- Daniel Elstner worked on the C++ bindings so they could get their API references published on library.gnome.org.
- Jean Bréfort moved gnumeric to use GooCanvas instead of FooCanvas.
- Finally devhelp has been ported to make use of libunique.
|Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio||89||empathy, evolution-mapi, libgweather and others|
|Michael Natterer||86||gimp, gtk+|
|Daniel Elstner||85||mm-common, libsigc++2, gtkmm and others|
|Frederic Peters||75||jhbuild, devhelp, library-web and others|
|Felix I||54||empathy, evolution, evolution-data-server and others|
|Behdad Esfahbod||53||vte, pango|
|Matthew Barnes||52||evolution, evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange and others|
|Matthias Clasen||49||gtk+, glib, gconf and others|