November 27, 2011
This week… 2089 commits, in 181 projects, by 226 happy hackers (and 320 were translation commits).
- Richard Hughes added a progress bar on the calibration action page of gnome-color-manager.
- Morten Welinder improved the precision of range functions in goffice.
- Joanmarie Diggs removed the legacy magnification code from orca . (GNOME bug 664651)
- In gnome-disk-utility David Zeuthen updated the ATA smart dialog.
- Erik Hartenian improved the Cantarell font, adding “extrema” to all glyphs, and making slight adjustments on a few letters.
- In the gnome-control-center wacom panel Bastien Nocera split out the tablet page, so it can be reused for separate tablet configurations.
- In seahorse Stef Walter added support for creating creating certificate requests as well as support for PKCS#11 key generation.
- Guillaume Desmottes added a “wrong password” dialog to Empathy, used for failing GOA accounts . (GNOME bug 661640)
- Milan Crha implemented fast-transfer for the address book backend of evolution-mapi.
- For gnome-documents Cosimo Cecchi made a first version of GdTaggedEntry, a GtkEntry subclass to which tags can be added (and styled with CSS).
- Anthony Granger updated Cheese preferences dialog to be more netbook-friendly . (GNOME bug 663146)
- Jason Baron added cgroup support in the process view of gnome-system-monitor.
- John Stowers updated gnome-tweak-tool to support the new GNOME Shell 3.3.x DBus interface.
November 20, 2011
This week… 1898 commits, in 205 projects, by 226 happy hackers (and 253 were translation commits).
- In libpeas Garrett Regier made it possible for all extensions to have multiple interfaces . (GNOME bug 626644)
- Pedro Ferreira contributed a new chapter on keyboard events to the gtkmm documentation . (GNOME bug 661857)
- In libgxps Carlos Garcia Campos added manpages for the xps manipulation command-line tools.
- David Zeuthen added a new “Format Disk” dialog to gnome-disk-utility.
- In gnome-boxes Marc-André Lureau added various stats (disk, network, CPU) to the machines.
- Jasper St. Pierre added an “update” view to extensions.gnome.org that the Shell can check on a cron job.
- Jens Georg changed rygel to batch URIs for thumbnail requests . (GNOME bug 661334)
- Sjoerd Simons changed empathy to let the hardware (pulseaudio) audio source control the volume, instead of amplifying in software.
- Dan Winship added support for unencrypted PKCS#8 keys to glib-networking . (GNOME bug 664321)
- Cosimo Cecchi pushed a first implementation of an “Organize” dialog into gnome-documents.
- In gnome-games Robert Ancell ported gnomine from C to Vala.
- Hubert Figuière implemented undo for properties in Niepce.
- Shaun McCance simplified docbook bibliography handling in yelp-xsl.
- Nicolas Dufresne fixed glib to clear the proxy address upon retry . (GNOME bug 664141)
- Mike Fleetwood added labelling of brtfs filesystems into gparted.
November 13, 2011
This week… 1767 commits, in 177 projects, by 215 happy hackers (and 201 were translation commits).
- Aurimas Černius added an option for displaying the gnote status icon in its preferences dialog . (GNOME bug 663817)
- Hubert Figuière is back hacking on niepce and added support for flagging pictures, as well as importing flags from XMP files.
- Florian Müllner ported mutter preferences from gconf to GSettings . (GNOME bug 635378)
- In the udisks2 port of gnome-disk-utility David Zeuthen made a first stab at a “Create Partition” dialog.
- Nicolas Dufresne work on HW accelerated element landed in clutter-gst.
- Marc-André Lureau enabled audio support for spice machines in gnome-boxes.
- In Empathy Danielle Madeley made the GNOME Online Accounts optional again . (GNOME bug 663442)
- In yelp-xsl Shaun McCance added new about footers for both docbook and mallard documents.
- Jean Bréfort fixed the rendering of outline levels in gnumeric . (GNOME bug 663663)
- In libgda Vivien Malerba made GdaHolder thread safe, and implemented the GdaLockable interface.
- Frank Ziegler contributed configurable browser filters to Banshee.
- Michael Meeks added some initial support for V7+ websockets to the broadway GTK+ backend.
November 6, 2011
This week… 1522 commits, in 143 projects, by 202 happy hackers (and 179 were translation commits).
- Dan Winship added API to handle redirections in libsoup.
- Chris Kühl modified gnome-system-monitor to include the process name in the end and kill process dialogs . (GNOME bug 560162)
- Will Thompson changed pinpoint to inhibit screensaver while fullscreened.
- In seahorse Stef Walter implemented locking and unlocking of tokens.
- Zeeshan Ali added basic support for creating a VM to gnome-boxes.
- In cogl Robert Bragg started reducing the dependency to glib.
- David Zeuthen changed gnome-disk-utility to default to formatting removable media as NTFS, noting that ideally we’d have a good filesystem for removable media but that’s not the way things work right now.
- Ekaterina Gerasimova rewrote the gnome-system-log help in Mallard . (GNOME bug 658455)
- In gnumeric Andreas J. Guelzow improved text and hyperlinks import/export from and to ODF . (GNOME bug 663135 and GNOME bug 603533)
- In gparted Curtis Gedak fixed the display of ext2/3/4 and NTFS unicode volume labels . (GNOME bug 662537)
- Jean Bréfort added some optional support for EPS images into libgoffice.
- Cosimo Cecchi made a first implementation of a search dropdown filter in gnome-documents.
- In rhythmbox Jonathan Matthew reworked the search UI and added a source toolbar.
- Carlos Garcia Campos added a serie of tools to manipulate xps files into libgxps.
- Jasper St. Pierre added tab-completion to gnome-shell looking glass . (GNOME bug 661054)
- Patricia Santana Cruz added camera hotplug support to the preferences dialog of Cheese . (GNOME bug 603612)