December 25, 2011
This week… 1842 commits, in 176 projects, by 213 happy hackers (and 233 were translation commits).
- Kai Willadsen changed meld to draw the currently displayed page area in the DiffMap . (GNOME bug 470729)
- In Eog Felix Riemann made EXIF/XMP summaries available as a sidebar . (GNOME bug 616438)
- Xavier Claessens added Windows Live oauth2 support to gnome-online-accounts . (GNOME bug 661067)
- Claudio Saavedra combined the Reload and Stop toolbar buttons of Epiphany into a single one . (GNOME bug 657655)
- Cosimo Cecchi did work on gnome-documents new application menu.
- In Evolution Milan Crha made it possible to decrypt GPG mails with anonymous recipient set . (GNOME bug 331361)
- Jonathan Matthew added extdb, a database for storing external metadata (e.g. album art images), to Rhythmbox.
- Stef Walter added system prompt and prompter to gcr.
- Giovanni Campagna reintroduced Wanda The Fish into gnome-shell.
- Jeffrey Stedfast fixed gmime with regards to multibyte sequences split between two rfc2047 tokens.
- Yasumichi Akahoshi changed Zenity documentation to use Mallard, and did new and updated screenshots to go along.
- In Banshee Bertrand Lorentz added a button to go back to the list of audiobooks . (GNOME bug 656439)
December 18, 2011
This week… 1782 commits, in 171 projects, by 230 happy hackers (and 189 were translation commits).
- Philip Chimento converted Devhelp from IgeMacIntegration to GtkOSXApplication, a change necessary to build on 64-bit Macs . (GNOME bug 663789)
- In rhythmbox Jonathan Matthew used some special cow powers to made password prompts work properly . (GNOME bug 666338)
- In gnome-themes-standard Lapo Calamandrei continued working on unfocused window appearance, styling radio, checks, sliders, progressbars and scrollbars.
- Juan A. Suarez Romero updated the shoutcast plugin in grilo-plugins to the SHOUTCast 2.0 API.
- Zeeshan Ali added some UI to gnome-boxes for specifying product key (Windows XP & 2003 ). (GNOME bug 666030)
- Alexander Larsson added support for unlinking contacts to gnome-contacts.
- Jakub Steiner updated gnome-color-manager colorimeter artwork.
- Alex Murray added automatic dimming / toggling to keyboard backlight to gnome-settings-daemon power plugin.
- Work on the Firebird provider, by Faghmie Davids, was pushed into libgda.
- In Evince Cyril Soldani added an option to show odd pages on the left in dual mode.
- Andreas J. Guelzow fixed LaTeX export of cyrillic in Gnumeric . (GNOME bug 666340)
- In Rygel Jens Georg added hacks for XBMC to recognize DLNA mime-types as AAC for AAC files.
- Robert Roth contributed to gnome-system-monitor a patch to summarize the processor cores to be able to display sysinfo for multi-core systems with more than 13 cores . (GNOME bug 664926)
- Christian Persch added a lock button the the drwright break window . (GNOME bug 128381)
December 11, 2011
This week… 1703 commits, in 159 projects, by 210 happy hackers (and 183 were translation commits).
- Steven Carr introduced support for the VNC audio tunnel extension to gtk-vnc.
- Bastien Nocera updated gnome-settings-daemon to use libwacom to get tablets metadata.
- A new “Change Passphrase” dialog was added to gnome-disk-utility by David Zeuthen.
- Lapo Calamandrei did work on the unfocused windows appearance in gnome-themes-standard.
- Jasper St. Pierre added a RSS feed to the extensions.gnome.org website.
- Various client side wayland support updates by Robert Bragg made their way into cogl.
- Paolo Bacchilega modified gthumb “edit metadata” dialog to allow saving the metadata without closing the dialog.
- In gnome-boxes Zeeshan Ali made various improvements to the express installation of Fedora and Windows VM . (GNOME bug 665803)
- In Orca Joanmarie Diggs began work on label inference (aka “label guess”) functionality for WebKitGtk content.
- Zan Dobersek contributed a fix to gnome-shell to make sure the window labels are visible at all times . (GNOME bug 644861)
- GMenu* support has landed into GLib.
- In GTK+ Cosimo Cecchi ported GtkStatusIcon to use GtkIconHelper . (GNOME bug 665409)
December 4, 2011
This week… 2239 commits, in 150 projects, by 214 happy hackers (and 137 were translation commits).
- Heinrich Müller added flagging of individual articles in Pan . (GNOME bug 651307)
- Mario Sanchez Prada replaced the adblock epiphany extension by a port of Midori adblocker, which is compatible with the EasyList subscriptions for “AdBlock Plus” ;. (GNOME bug 660154)
- Dan Winship added server-side session cache support to glib-networking gnutls backend . (GNOME bug 636574)
- Colin Walters updated gnome-settings-daemon to monitor for gnome-shell presence, and update the Gtk/ShellShowsAppMenu property accordingly.
- Vibha Yadav contributed support for delegation in evolution-ews . (GNOME bug 656376)
- In gnome-screensaver Antoine Jacoutot implemented OpenBSD authentication using bsd_auth (instead of PAM ). (GNOME bug 651554)
- Seif Lotfy added a new dashboard plugin to gedit, it displays a grid of recently/most used files upon opening a new tab . (GNOME bug 663466)
- Tom Tryfonidis contributed a redesign of the about: pages of Epiphany . (GNOME bug 665136)
- Alan Knowles added an (experimental) xorg extension to seed.
- In Orca Joanmarie Diggs added support for speech presentation of embedded object characters in WebKitGtk content.
- Milan Crha added “Listen for server notifications” option to mail, address book, and calendar parts of evolution-mapi.
- Rob Bradford added a first version of a “baremetal” backend for EGL on KMS to cogl.
- Takeshi Kurosawa contributed support for basic vertical writing to librsvg . (GNOME bug 664533)