November 4, 2012
This week… 1548 commits, in 157 projects, by 197 happy hackers (and 275 were translation commits).
- Jakub Steiner made sure the digits of cantarell Bold were monospaced . (GNOME bug 643871)
- In pinpoint Christoph Fischer repositioned speaker notes box to better use the available height.
- Cosimo Cecchi added simple extractor for DVI and XPS files to tracker . (GNOME bug 687162 and GNOME bug 687160)
- César García Tapia added the beginning of a search bar into gnome-music.
- In grilo-plugins Juan A. Suarez Romero changed the flickr plugin to deal with photos only, not videos.
- Emmanuel Pacaud added a zoom option to the lasem renderer.
- Richard Hughes changed gnome-settings-daemon power plugin to avoid suspending, dimming or blanking the screen when running as a virtual machine . (GNOME bug 684801)
- Alexander Larsson updated gnome-boxes to use the notification widget from libgd . (GNOME bug 679106)
- In empathy Giovanni Campagna implemented Google OAUTH2 authentication for GOA accounts . (GNOME bug 652546)
- Jens Georg added an API for Rygel plugins to tell their capabilities . (GNOME bug 676024)
- Jesse van den Kieboom merged the webkit2 branch of gitg.
- Jean Bréfort added new color maps for color and pseudo-3d axes in goffice.
- Aurimas Černius added a special notebook for pinned notes in gnote.
- Darcy Bras da Silva contributed repeat, no-repeat, shuffle, no-shuffle commands to rhythmbox-client.
December 18, 2011
This week… 1782 commits, in 171 projects, by 230 happy hackers (and 189 were translation commits).
- Philip Chimento converted Devhelp from IgeMacIntegration to GtkOSXApplication, a change necessary to build on 64-bit Macs . (GNOME bug 663789)
- In rhythmbox Jonathan Matthew used some special cow powers to made password prompts work properly . (GNOME bug 666338)
- In gnome-themes-standard Lapo Calamandrei continued working on unfocused window appearance, styling radio, checks, sliders, progressbars and scrollbars.
- Juan A. Suarez Romero updated the shoutcast plugin in grilo-plugins to the SHOUTCast 2.0 API.
- Zeeshan Ali added some UI to gnome-boxes for specifying product key (Windows XP & 2003 ). (GNOME bug 666030)
- Alexander Larsson added support for unlinking contacts to gnome-contacts.
- Jakub Steiner updated gnome-color-manager colorimeter artwork.
- Alex Murray added automatic dimming / toggling to keyboard backlight to gnome-settings-daemon power plugin.
- Work on the Firebird provider, by Faghmie Davids, was pushed into libgda.
- In Evince Cyril Soldani added an option to show odd pages on the left in dual mode.
- Andreas J. Guelzow fixed LaTeX export of cyrillic in Gnumeric . (GNOME bug 666340)
- In Rygel Jens Georg added hacks for XBMC to recognize DLNA mime-types as AAC for AAC files.
- Robert Roth contributed to gnome-system-monitor a patch to summarize the processor cores to be able to display sysinfo for multi-core systems with more than 13 cores . (GNOME bug 664926)
- Christian Persch added a lock button the the drwright break window . (GNOME bug 128381)