December 11, 2011
This week… 1703 commits, in 159 projects, by 210 happy hackers (and 183 were translation commits).
- Steven Carr introduced support for the VNC audio tunnel extension to gtk-vnc.
- Bastien Nocera updated gnome-settings-daemon to use libwacom to get tablets metadata.
- A new “Change Passphrase” dialog was added to gnome-disk-utility by David Zeuthen.
- Lapo Calamandrei did work on the unfocused windows appearance in gnome-themes-standard.
- Jasper St. Pierre added a RSS feed to the extensions.gnome.org website.
- Various client side wayland support updates by Robert Bragg made their way into cogl.
- Paolo Bacchilega modified gthumb “edit metadata” dialog to allow saving the metadata without closing the dialog.
- In gnome-boxes Zeeshan Ali made various improvements to the express installation of Fedora and Windows VM . (GNOME bug 665803)
- In Orca Joanmarie Diggs began work on label inference (aka “label guess”) functionality for WebKitGtk content.
- Zan Dobersek contributed a fix to gnome-shell to make sure the window labels are visible at all times . (GNOME bug 644861)
- GMenu* support has landed into GLib.
- In GTK+ Cosimo Cecchi ported GtkStatusIcon to use GtkIconHelper . (GNOME bug 665409)
|Matthias Clasen||81||glib, gtk+, byzanz|
|Robert Bragg||75||cogl, clutter|
|Ryan Lortie||58||glib, gtk+, dconf and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||44||gnome-commander, evolution, gthumb and others|
|Morten Welinder||40||goffice, libgsf, gnumeric|
|Colin Walters||38||ostree, glib, mutter|
|Jens Georg||35||rygel, gupnp, gssdp and others|