November 20, 2011
This week… 1898 commits, in 205 projects, by 226 happy hackers (and 253 were translation commits).
- In libpeas Garrett Regier made it possible for all extensions to have multiple interfaces . (GNOME bug 626644)
- Pedro Ferreira contributed a new chapter on keyboard events to the gtkmm documentation . (GNOME bug 661857)
- In libgxps Carlos Garcia Campos added manpages for the xps manipulation command-line tools.
- David Zeuthen added a new “Format Disk” dialog to gnome-disk-utility.
- In gnome-boxes Marc-André Lureau added various stats (disk, network, CPU) to the machines.
- Jasper St. Pierre added an “update” view to extensions.gnome.org that the Shell can check on a cron job.
- Jens Georg changed rygel to batch URIs for thumbnail requests . (GNOME bug 661334)
- Sjoerd Simons changed empathy to let the hardware (pulseaudio) audio source control the volume, instead of amplifying in software.
- Dan Winship added support for unencrypted PKCS#8 keys to glib-networking . (GNOME bug 664321)
- Cosimo Cecchi pushed a first implementation of an “Organize” dialog into gnome-documents.
- In gnome-games Robert Ancell ported gnomine from C to Vala.
- Hubert Figuière implemented undo for properties in Niepce.
- Shaun McCance simplified docbook bibliography handling in yelp-xsl.
- Nicolas Dufresne fixed glib to clear the proxy address upon retry . (GNOME bug 664141)
- Mike Fleetwood added labelling of brtfs filesystems into gparted.
August 23, 2009
This week… 2565 commits, in 231 projects, by 273 happy hackers (and 652 were translation commits).
- Andoni Morales imported longomatch, a sports video analysis tool for coaches and sports scientists using Mono and GStreamer, into git.gnome.org.
- Empathy gained optional support for connman (as used in Moblin) to manage its connectivity status. Sjoerd Simons also pushed his branch porting Empathy to Mission Control 5, which improves the foundations of Empathy and makes integrating Telepathy with the desktop more practical.
- Zhang Sen finished his Summer of Code pushing a new collaborative mode to his sudoku over telepathy tubes.
- The Evolution Exchange autoconfig wizard has been ported to GtkAssistant, evolution-exchange is now libgnome(ui) free . (GNOME bug 580904)
- The “About Me” configuration window was ported to PolicyKit 1.0, to be honest this amounted to removing all traces of PolicyKit from the application.
- Orca got special casing for the no break space character since some synthesizers cannot handle them . (GNOME bug 591734)
- Daniel Elstner continued his work, cleaning the build process of many C++ bindings, and converted the examples in the gtkmm documentation to non-recursive build.
- Brian Cameron improved the documentation for a11y configuration of gdm . (GNOME bug 141378)
- In the Panel Vincent Untz fixed several issues related to multi monitor use cases.