December 19, 2010
This week… 1798 commits, in 165 projects, by 218 happy hackers (and 271 were translation commits).
- Shaun McCance added support for the Mallard Facets extension to both yelp and yelp-xsl.
- Robert Carr ported ease from autotools to the Wav build system.
- James Liggett implemented the Revert pane in the Git plugin of Anjuta.
- Handling of GeoRSS for YouTube videos has been added to libgdata.
- Laura Lucas Alday added command line options for starting cheese in wide and fullscreen modes . (GNOME bug 597820)
- Milan Bouchet-Valat switched the GNOME System Tools to GTK+ 3.
- A rewrite of the documentation for Orca has been started by Joanmarie Diggs.
- In gnome-settings-daemon Colin Walters changed the default behaviour when closing a laptop lid, from hibernate to suspend . (GNOME bug 637473)
- The sasl-gui branch has been merged into Empathy, meaning it is now possible to setup accounts without saving the passwords.
- Maxim Ermilov implemented filtering applications by category to GNOME Shell . (GNOME bug 631537)
- Tristan Van Berkom merged his treeview refactoring in GTK+, he has a number of posts on the subject in his blog.
- Richard Hughes added a first version of a network panel to the control center.
|Tristan Van Berkom||140||glade3, gtk+|
|Matthias Clasen||119||gtk+, glib, epiphany and others|
|Philip Withnall||58||totem, folks, empathy and others|
|Jorge González||50||evolution, gnome-system-tools, glade3 and others|
|Bastien Nocera||42||gnome-control-center, totem-pl-parser, totem and others|
|Aleksander Morgado||40||tracker, devhelp|
|Mario Blättermann||36||glabels, gnome-commander, banshee and others|
|Murray Cumming||33||glom, gtkmm, jhbuild and others|