January 2, 2011
This week… 1659 commits, in 177 projects, by 184 happy hackers (and 405 were translation commits).
- Carlos Garcia Campos ported gnome-desktop-utils to GSettings . (GNOME bug 638169)
- libchamplain has been updated to use GTK+ 3 and Clutter-GTK 1.0 . (GNOME bug 631009)
- Philip Withnall added many code examples to libgdata . (GNOME bug 579885)
- Peter Bloomfield started porting Balsa to GTK+ 3.
- Tiffany Antopolski added pages about backups to the new GNOME Help, while Phil Bull added several power management topics.
- Mike Gorse made an initial pass at adding i18n and proper object disposal to at-spi2-core.
- Missing GTK+ API were wrapped into the perl-Gtk2 bindings by Torsten Schönfeld.
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro ported the terminal gedit plugin to GTK+ 3 and libpeas.
- Bertrand Lorentz for Banshee, and Jonathan Matthew for Rhythmbox, both added support for the new MPRIS Playlists interface.
- Aurimas Černius ported the notebook rename function from Tomboy to gnote . (GNOME bug 610194)
- A popup menu to open, rename and remove bookmarks in Evince has been added by Carlos Garcia Campos.
- Adrian Hands added Copy Image and Copy Path to clipboard functionalities to eog (GNOME bug 78514!!!).
|Daniel Nylander||117||gnome-color-manager, glade3, tracker and others|
|Tristan Van Berkom||87||glade3, gtk+|
|Philip Van Hoof||77||tracker|
|Philip Withnall||56||libgdata, folks, hitori and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||43||nautilus, gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks, glib|
|Mike Gorse||33||at-spi2-core, pyatspi2, at-spi2-atk|
|Matej Urbančič||31||ekiga, gnome-control-center, gnome-system-tools and others|