February 6, 2011
This week… 2281 commits, in 185 projects, by 262 happy hackers (and 364 were translation commits).
- Felix Riemann converted postr to use libpeas as plugin system.
- Francesco Marella migrated phonemgr from libglade to GtkBuilder . (GNOME bug 590816)
- Sergey V. Udaltsov added a gkbd-keyboard-display utility to libgnomekbd, to be used by gnome-shell and gnome-control-center to display keyboard layouts.
- Jonathan Matthew ported the Python plugins of Rhythmbox to gobject introspection.
- GDM was switched by Ray Strode to use accounts service for language and session.
- Cosimo Cecchi added a notification to Nautilus, when all transfer are completed.
- Unlock buttons have been added to both datetime and printers control center panels.
- David Zeuthen landed his work implementing the new calendar menu of GNOME Shell; he showed the result in GNOME 3 Calendar . (GNOME bug 632109)
- In Meld Kai Willadsen reworked directory-level file comparison, the new version features somewhat simpler logic, progressive file reading, binary file filter handling and provides earlier exit in no-filter cases . (GNOME bug 586656)
- The port of GNOME Panel to GTK+ 3 has been merged.
- Benjamin Otte rewrote the event handling of the area selection of gnome-screenshot.
- Christian Schaller changed the UI of Transmageddon to a combobox bases setup instead of radiobuttons, this to both shrink UI and allow for support of multiple audio streams; this makes a new look for Transmageddon.
|Matthias Clasen||112||gtk+, gnome-control-center, gnome-screensaver and others|
|Vincent Untz||108||gnome-panel, libwnck, gnome-session and others|
|Bastien Nocera||55||rhythmbox, gnome-control-center, gtk+ and others|
|Matthew Barnes||49||evolution-data-server, gnome-video-arcade, evolution and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||46||nautilus, gnome-utils, gnome-control-center and others|
|Tristan Van Berkom||46||glade, gtk+, glade-web|
|Murray Cumming||42||gtkmm, gtkmm-documentation, cluttermm and others|
|Chris Kühl||41||cluttermm, gnome-system-monitor, cheese|
|Daniel Mustieles||40||gthumb, genius, gnome-control-center and others|