April 19, 2009
This week… 1889 commits, in 207 projects, by 235 happy hackers (and 407 were translation commits).
- The Git migration happened, and 84 commits were about doap files, and 44 about .gitignore files.
- gnome-netstatus, empathy and gnome-dictionary (from gnome-utils , GNOME bug 577943) all switched to GtkBuilder.
- libgdata added support for ETags, to allow for versioning when querying, updating and deleting entries . (GNOME bug 578661)
- A new plugin has been added to eog, to order images randomly in slideshow mode . (GNOME bug 562135)
- Libchamplain got support for more advanced markers, allowing to set many properties on markers, allowing features such as attached image or text and how if should be displayed (wrapped, ellipsized, etc .). (GNOME bug 576055)
- Matthew Barnes updated gnome-video-arcade to make game play back work again with recent MAME releases.
- Sabayon was updated to use Xephyr instead of Xnest.
- Xan Lopez fixed backwards search in Epiphany Find Toolbar.
- Empathy got a new “join chatroom” dialog, which will only load the room list when the rooms are displayed.
- Seed imports system was changed to match the one in gjs, making it easier to port applications between them. Robert Carr posted details in some Seed updated.
|Jürg Billeter||82||tracker, vala|
|Xavier Claessens (with commits from Sjoerd Simons, Xavier Claessens, Paul Cutler, Will Thompson, Guillaume Desmottes, Lars-Peter Clausen)||71||empathy|
|Jorge Gonzalez Gonzalez||54||empathy, gnome-terminal, brasero and others|
|Emmanuele Bassi||41||gnome-utils, json-glib, unique|
|Behdad Esfahbod||32||pango, vte, gucharmap and others|
|Alexander Larsson||32||nautilus, gvfs, gnome-desktop and others|
|Claude Paroz||30||damned-lies, mousetweaks, anjuta and others|