April 17, 2011
This week… 2032 commits, in 167 projects, by 243 happy hackers (and 355 were translation commits).
- Luis de Bethencourt unified the encodebin-based transcoding of Rygel, so each transcoder then simply has to provide an encoding profile and not have to create the static pipelines etc.
- Ritesh Khadgaray migrated xchat-gnome from libglade to GtkBuilder . (GNOME bug 588400)
- Kristian Rietveld started implementing a CoreText backend for pango, to be used on Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
- Peter Bloomfield removed the usage of GConf in Balsa.
- In Glade Juan Pablo Ugarte optimized project loading time by not updating progrebars on each object loaded, he also migrated code from GtkStyle to GtkStyleContext.
- Shaun McCance added a Mallard xref link checker to yelp-tools.
- The Board got webcam support in photo elements, thanks Lucas Rocha.
- Alexander Larsson went on fixing a lot of D-Bus message leaks in gvfs.
- Support for upload progress has been added to libsocialweb by Eitan Isaacson.
- Robert Bragg moved all GLX code down from Clutter to Cogl; moving OpenGL window system binding code down from Clutter into Cogl is the biggest blocker to having Cogl become a standalone 3D graphics library, so this is an important step in that direction.
- Richard Hughes added named color profile support to gcm-viewer.
- Matthias Clasen got to improve struct packing for many objects of glib and GTK+.
|Matthias Clasen||85||gtk+, glib, gnome-control-center|
|Christian Persch||64||aisleriot, gnome-games, gnome-games-extra-data|
|Juan A. Suarez Romero||64||grilo, grilo-plugins, grilo-mediaserver2 and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||61||gnome-devel-docs, clutter, gnome-user-docs and others|
|Michael Natterer||52||gimp, gimp-web|
|Emmanuele Bassi||51||clutter, json-glib|
|Javier Jardón||46||gtk+, xchat-gnome, jhbuild|
|Philip Withnall||45||almanah, libgdata, folks and others|
|Murray Cumming||42||glom, gtkmm-documentation, libegg and others|