April 5, 2009
This week… 1520 commits, in 164 projects, by 160 happy hackers (and 180 were translation commits).
- GTK+ and glib switched to git.gnome.org; so Alexander Larsson sent in his client-side-windows branch; in the meantime Dan Winship published a glib branch adding GResolver, a glib-ish interface to DNS.
- Gerd Kohlberger migrated gok to libcanberra; it was the last module using esound.
- Anjuta git plugin got checkout support; and the project import wizard has been replaced by a simpler dialog that allows to import directly from a version control system.
- A patch by Simon van der Linden got commited to gnome-terminal, adding a “Leave Fullscreen” menu item (GNOME bug 566335).
- Totem switched from bacon-message-connection to libunique (GNOME bug 162822), also a new D-Bus Service plugin (GNOME bug 576016) and the YouTube plugin was ported to C, using the new libgdata library.
- Matthew Barnes continues his hard work removing bonobo usage from evolution, he finished attachment dragndrop in the composer window.
- Evince fading animations got fixed (the next page was displayed before animation started).
- Empathy was fixed so IRC commands without special support are no longer sent as plaintext . (GNOME bug 577026).
- Rhythmbox improved his support for MTP devices; it now creates album objects on the device when transferring songs, and sends the album art to the device if it supports the JPEG file type.
|Alexander Larsson||206||gtk+, nautilus, gvfs and others|
|Simos Xenitellis||76||gnome-games, gnome-applets, epiphany and others|
|Morten Welinder||55||gnumeric, goffice|
|Bastien Nocera||46||totem, gnome-bluetooth, gnome-nds-thumbnailer and others|
|Christian Persch||37||gnome-terminal, gucharmap, evince and others|
|Jorge Gonzalez Gonzalez||28||damned-lies, gdm, gnome-bluetooth and others|
|Martin Nordholts||25||gegl, babl|