June 14, 2009
This week… 1743 commits, in 187 projects, by 195 happy hackers (and 381 were translation commits).
- Alexander Larsson is still working on client side windows in GTK+ and posted a status update.
- A new API to draw routes and lines has been commited to libchamplain . (GNOME bug 572377) (example)
- file-roller has been updated to use new GtkEntry icon support, instead of SexyIconEntry . (GNOME bug 584810)
- gthumb changed from libgphoto to the gphoto gvfs backend . (GNOME bug 583796)
- The gnio rewrite of gvfs FTP support made it so idn/punycode is now supported . (GNOME bug 567871)
- libgnomekbd switched to use single GTK+ includes . (GNOME bug 563629)
- The Hamster applet got the possibility to export reports to CSV . (GNOME bug 549604)
- Support for Adium themes (using WebKit) has been merged in Empathy. Various themes were already tested, and they are listed, with known issues on awiki page (GNOME bug 522069)
- Banshee gained a weighted random mode, to play highest rated songs more often . (GNOME bug 544680)
- Telepathy “tubes” support landed in vino, allowing to share the desktop with Empathy contacts . (GNOME bug 584840)
- Many of the patches Milan Bouchet-Valat created with regards to GTK+ file chooser issues were finally applied.
|Jorge Gonzalez||64||telegnome, evolution, passepartout and others|
|Benjamin Otte||60||gvfs, glib|
|Pierre-Luc Beaudoin||55||libchamplain, empathy, gnomeweb-wml|
|Manoj Kumar Giri||52||evolution, gtk+, libgtop and others|
|Kjartan Maraas||43||gnome-disk-utility, gnome-keyring, libgdata and others|
|Federico Mena Quintero||41||gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-desktop, gnome-control-center and others|
|Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)||38||rygel|