September 20, 2009
This week… 2699 commits, in 227 projects, by 271 happy hackers (and 1213 were translation commits).
- This is the week before the 2.28.0 and translators are working like crazy, Maithili support literally jumped from 43% to 55%, Asturian also jumped, progressing of 8 points; Galician, German and Hungarian all reached 100% of UI strings translated.
- Brasero got event sound support, sounds will be played when a CD finished burning . (GNOME bug 594954)
- A new WebSharing extension has been added to F-Spot.
- Ryan Lortie added a D-Bus service for dconf (GNOME bug 595479).
- Epiphany gained back its context menu, thanks to the new WebKitHitTestResult support in WebKit.
- Nemiver gained support for editing breakpoint condition.
- Evolution got rid of its dependency on libgnome and libgnomeui, Matthew Barnes blogged on how Evolution is now 100% Bonobo free . (GNOME bug 567283)
- Screen locking on suspend or hibernate has been fixed in gnome-session (GNOME bug 595154)
- XChat-GNOME got an option to hide its statusbar (GNOME bug 524030).
- GNOME Shell has been updated to make the run dialog and “looking glass” debug console work in the overview . (GNOME bug 595116)
- David Zeuthen added GObject introspection support to PolkitGtk.
|Rajesh Ranjan||121||ekiga, brasero, libgweather and others|
|Jürg Billeter||118||vala, tracker, libgee|
|Maxim V. Dziumanenko||60||gtk+, gnome-system-tools, gnome-terminal and others|
|Ask H. Larsen||60||seahorse, evolution-data-server, evolution and others|
|Matej Urbančič||56||empathy, contacts, orca and others|
|Manoj Kumar Giri||54||gtk+, epiphany, evolution and others|
|Daniel Elstner||52||glibmm, mm-common, gtkmm-documentation and others|
|Bastien Nocera||46||gnome-bluetooth, gnome-lirc-properties, totem and others|