September 27, 2009
This week… 2610 commits, in 209 projects, by 286 happy hackers (and 539 were translation commits).
- The Perl bindings written by Emmanuel Rodriguez have been merged into libchamplain.
- A branch by Alexander Sack reworking NetworkManager menu has been uploaded (it is named “menu-rework”).
- Mark Kasik added support for the ‘auth-info’ attribute to the CUPS print backend of GTK + (GNOME bug 566522).
- Deprecated GTK+ symbols have been removed from gok (GNOME bug 572686).
- Ryan Lortie published a gsettings branch of Devhelp, demonstrating the conversion from GConf to GSettings.
- GNOME Shell has been updated to not treat 1024×600 as widescreen (GNOME bug 596375).
- The GNOME Volume Control has been changed to allow going up to 150% for output volume (GNOME bug 591285).
- Brasero has been fixed to not leak the CD drive device file descriptor, that kept the drive locked . (GNOME bug 596241)
- Evolution has been changed to use Message-ID instead of Message-Id, for increased compatibility with other applications (GNOME bug 596157).
- Ross Burton switched evolution-data-server calendar to D-Bus instead of Bonobo, in the “dbus-calendar” branch.
|Frederic Peters||85||jhbuild, devhelp, gnome-netstatus and others|
|Bastien Nocera||62||gnome-bluetooth, totem-pl-parser, nautilus-sendto and others|
|Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)||61||rygel, vala, jhbuild|
|Murray Cumming||61||glom, gtkmm, pangomm and others|
|Petr Kovar||57||epiphany, release-notes, vinagre and others|
|Kjartan Maraas||57||evolution-data-server, libbonoboui, libgnome and others|
|Amitakhya Phukan||55||gnome-menus, evolution-data-server, evolution-mapi and others|
|Jürg Billeter||48||vala, tracker, nautilus|