March 7, 2010
This week… 2390 commits, in 220 projects, by 281 happy hackers (and 708 were translation commits).
- Empathy made URL some people put in their contact status clickable right from the contact list (GNOME bug 525576)
- Hiroyuki Ikezoe updated gpointing-device-settings to support a speed property.
- The cairo branch has been merged into gjs.
- Snowy (the webservice companion of Tomboy) has been updated to use UTC as internal time representation, to avoid dealing with different timezones.
- Jean Bréfort implemented round rectangles, arrow heads for arcs and spline support for polyline and polygons in goffice canvas.
- Jürg Billeter updated tracker to refuse updates when low on disk scape.
- The libgnomekbd layout indicator has been changed to use the default font family and size, instead of hardcoding Helvetica . (GNOME bug 610544)
- Richard Hugues pushed a color-management branch to GTK+, implemening an optional LCMS GIO module, and GtkColorEngine, GtkColorTransform and GtkColorProfile.
- gcalctool has been changed to show bit editor for numbers not in base 10.
- Jesse van den Kieboom implemented a new words completion word finder method in gtksourceview, as the previous version was buggy and a lot of bookkeeping.
- GNOME Power Manager has been changed to play a sound loop if the charge of a laptop battery or UPS reaches a critical level.
|Fran Diéguez||69||libgweather, gimp-gap, epiphany and others|
|Martyn Russell||64||tracker, gtk-web|
|Gabor Kelemen||52||gtk+, tomboy, gnome-control-center and others|
|Jürg Billeter||50||tracker, vala|
|Richard Hughes||48||gnome-color-manager, gnome-packagekit, gtk+ and others|
|Johan Dahlin||44||gjs, gir-repository|
|Chenthill Palanisamy||42||evolution-data-server, evolution, evolution-exchange and others|
|Mario Blättermann||38||kupfer, nautilus-actions, anjuta and others|