September 19, 2010
This week… 2375 commits, in 198 projects, by 264 happy hackers (and 599 were translation commits).
- Rupert Swarbrick added paragraph support in the parsing of .info files in Yelp.
- Florian Müllner implemented side-by-side tiling in Mutter; when dragging a window over a screen edge and dropping it there, maximize it vertically and scale it horizontally to cover the corresponding half of the current monitor; this has been enabled by default in GNOME Shell (GNOME bug 606260)
- Eog has been modified to ask the user whether to reload externally modified images . (GNOME bug 534348)
- Alexey Fisher added two optional video filters to Empathy for video chat support, for both limiting the maximal framerate of webcams, and reducing video noise . (GNOME bug 628789, GNOME bug 628786)
- Pdfmod gained zoom slider/buttons, by Gabriel Burt (GNOME bug 614378, GNOME bug 628437)
- Hans Breuer improved UML objects in Dia, allowing them all to have their line width, font, and font size changed by the user . (GNOME bug 86238)
- Image loading performances in GThumb have been optimized.
- The Evolution calendar got some new neat (and meaningful) animations, in the clutter-calendar-v2 branch.
- Giovanni Campagna added an Universal Access status indicator to GNOME Shell; it allows the user to change rapidly the keyboard and mouse behaviour (sticky keys, slow keys, bounce keys, mouse keys), as well as the enabled ATs (magnifier, screen reader, screen keyboard) and the HighContrast Gtk theme.
- The “wcf” branch of Blam has been merged, adding usage of System.ServiceModel.Syndication instead of the RSSFeed and AtomFeed libraries . (GNOME bug 550803)
- In GTK+ Havoc Pennington added margin and alignment properties to GtkWidget.
|Benjamin Otte||126||gtk+, gtk-engines|
|Jürg Billeter||68||vala, tracker, libgee|
|Philip Withnall||67||folks, totem, vala and others|
|Murray Cumming||51||gtkmm, glibmm, glom and others|
|Vincent Untz||50||gnome-games, gnome-control-center, jhbuild and others|
|Christian Persch||49||nautilus, gnome-games, vte and others|
|Takayuki KUSANO||44||cheese, eog, evolution and others|
|Mario Blättermann||43||pybliographer, evolution, gdk-pixbuf and others|
|Kenneth Nielsen||40||eog, gnome-control-center, gnome-media and others|
|Piotr Drąg||37||gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-media, gnome-color-manager and others|