October 24, 2010
This week… 2246 commits, in 200 projects, by 225 happy hackers (and 297 were translation commits).
- Colin Walters worked on porting gjs to xulrunner 2, including a port to use fast constructors.
- Rodrigo Moya migrated many control center settings (accessibility, mouse and touchpad) to GSettings.
- A “Remove attachments” command has been added to Evolution by Rex Tsai (GNOME bug 534453)
- Brtfs has been made a normal part of gparted, it is no longer necessary to use the –enable-brtfs option.
- A volume indicator has been added to GNOME Shell by Giovanni Campagna . (GNOME bug 629455)
- Vitaly Minko added a new popup menu item in the Empathy chat window allowing to add words to dictionaries . (GNOME bug 550775).
- Felix Riemann made “best fit” a toggle action in Eog, making it clear from the toolbar when the image will be rescaled with the window and when not . (GNOME bug 616890)
- Tadej Borovšak added a GtkScollable interface to GTK+, and several modules (Nautilus, GNOME Control Center, gtksourceview, and gedit) have already been adapted to use it.
- Also in GTK+ Matthias Clasen added a new GtkGrid widget, similar to GtkTable but without the legacy properties and unncessary restrictions.
- GNOME Settings Daemon got a bridge plugin, listening to GSettings changes and propagating them to GConf.
|Matej Urbančič||244||gnome-games, gnome-applets, gnome-system-tools and others|
|Benjamin Otte||105||evolution, gtk+|
|Jürg Billeter||96||vala, tracker|
|Jorge González||63||evolution, empathy, sawfish and others|
|Matthias Clasen||58||gtk+, glib, gnome-games and others|
|Murray Cumming||58||gtkmm, glom, gtkmm-documentation and others|
|Javier Jardón||51||gtk+, giggle, gedit-collaboration and others|
|Bastien Nocera||50||gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-control-center, gsettings-desktop-schemas and others|
|Ryan Lortie||44||glib, gtk+|