December 26, 2010
This week… 2262 commits, in 216 projects, by 210 happy hackers (and 436 were translation commits).
- Much work happened in GTK+ to make it possible to have multiple backends in parallel.
- The charmap plugin in gedit-plugins has been rewritten in Python by Ignacio Casal Quinteiro.
- Sergey V. Udaltsov added introspection support for libgnomekbd.
- Aleksander Morgado contributed a lot of improvements to Devhelp, including the possibility for a language-based search . (GNOME bug 353108)
- The new mallard documentation of Evince has been merged.
- Tony Young added the possiblity for the user to export data from Snowy to JSON or a tarfile of .note files . (GNOME bug 629590)
- Rupert Swarbrick started rewriting manpage support in Yelp to use man -Z and parsing.
- Alejandro Leiva merged the profiles and new settings manager in Orca.
- Øyvind Kolås increased the maximum number of threads used by Gegl from 8 to 16.
|Matthias Clasen||276||gtk+, gnome-screensaver, gnome-control-center and others|
|Gheyret T.Kenji||100||gtk+, libgweather, anjuta and others|
|Tristan Van Berkom||86||glade3, gtk+|
|Benjamin Otte||83||gtk+, glade3|
|Ivar Smolin||72||eog, gnome-games, gnome-system-tools and others|
|Philip Withnall||68||libgdata, totem, evolution-data-server|
|Mattias Põldaru||59||f-spot, network-manager-applet, ekiga and others|
|Jürg Billeter||56||tracker, vala|
|Aleksander Morgado||50||devhelp, tracker|