May 22, 2011
This week… 1811 commits, in 154 projects, by 213 happy hackers (and 166 were translation commits).
- Lapo Calamandrei reworked all window related icons, notably improving the “window new” icon (GNOME bug 650712)
- John Stowers started working on introspection support for goocanvas.
- In GNOME Color Manager Richard Hughes added functionality to show optional notifications when a color profile is out of calibration.
- The colour preferences panel based has been reworked based on feedback from the designers and incorported into gnome-control-center.
- In gthumb Paolo Bacchilega added the ability to rotate a picture dragging the image.
- Alexander Larsson added presence icons to chat details in gnome-contacts.
- Mutter got support for style variants, so that colors from the GTK+ style are picked from the correct theme variant . (GNOME bug 645355)
- Will Thompson added a /whois command to Empathy . (GNOME bug 571631)
- Initial work on a gnome-online-accounts client has been started by David Zeuthen in the goa-client branch of gnome-shell.
- Stef Walter added support for listing secret gnupg keys in gnome-keyring.
- Matthias Clasen pushed a prototype of a initial-setup application into the wip/initial-setup branch of gdm.
|Benjamin Otte||183||gtk+, gnome-themes-standard, glib|
|Alberto Ruiz||103||gtk+, planet-web, jhbuild|
|Matthias Clasen||101||gdm, gtk+, gnome-control-center and others|
|Jürg Billeter||61||tracker, vala, gdm|
|Emmanuele Bassi||53||clutter, glib, json-glib and others|
|Cosimo Cecchi||48||gnome-themes-standard, gtk+, sushi and others|
|Jonny Lamb||42||empathy, gnome-shell|
|Shaun McCance||34||yelp-xsl, yelp-tools, yelp and others|
|Damien Lespiau||32||cogl, pinpoint|
|John Stowers||28||gnome-games, goocanvas|