July 31, 2011
This week… 1611 commits, in 192 projects, by 234 happy hackers (and 211 were translation commits).
- Hans Breuer added handling for some more transforms to the SVG import support of Dia.
- Alexandre Mazari changed Epiphany to use an external CSS file for widget styling.
- In gthumb Paolo Bacchilega added ability to import photos from a folder . (GNOME bug 452764)
- Pierre-Yves Luyten contributed Mallard documentation to gnote . (GNOME bug 620557)
- Cosimo Cecchi rewrote the PDF loader of GNOME Documents with an async/cancellable API.
- Philip Withnall added better APIs to handle image data in Folks . (GNOME bug 650414)
- The port of gjs to gdbus by Giovanni Campagna was commited.
- Marek Kasik added firewalld support to the printers panel of gnome-control-center, to make it open the firewall for required connections when searching for printers.
- Richard Hughes went to remove a lot of code from gnome-power-manager, as most things are now happening in the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin.
- Cosimo Cecchi made a first iteration of a blue-based dark theme.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort made a serie of UI improvements to Empathy call window.
- Thomas Hindoe Paaboel Andersen ported the iagno game to gsettings.
- Rhythmbox got a new clutter-based visualizer plugin, by Jonathan Matthew.
|Luca Bruno||61||vala, valadoc|
|Philip Van Hoof||45||tracker|
|Ryan Lortie||38||glib, dconf|
|Colin Walters||37||gobject-introspection, jhbuild, gjs and others|
|Richard Hughes||34||gnome-power-manager, gnome-color-manager, gnome-desktop|
|Yuri Myasoedov||33||frogr, almanah, caribou and others|