July 22, 2012
This week… 1965 commits, in 176 projects, by 239 happy hackers (and 372 were translation commits).
- Aleksander Morgado ported devhelp to GtkApplication, and got it an application menu . (GNOME bug 677927)
- In libgdata Philip Withnall added support for downloading thumbnails of Google Documents documents . (GNOME bug 656970)
- Erick Pérez Castellanos added a week view to gnome-calendar.
- Dan Winship made glib-networking handle simultaneous operations, doing the handshake in a thread . (GNOME bug 656343, GNOME bug 660252)
- Jesse van den Kieboom merged the vala rewrite of gitg, it includes a nice diff view based on webkit.
- Jasper St. Pierre ported sushi to GtkApplication and gdbus . (GNOME bug 680221)
- In gnome-documents Cosimo Cecchi added ‘find as you type’ while Anna Zacchi added a menu to the Preview toolbar.
- Marek Kasik added an “Options” dialog to the gnome-control-center printer panel, it allows users to set more options based on the printer PPD file.
- Emmanuele Bassi added step() and cubic-bezier() progress functions to clutter timeline object.
- In gnome-shell Giovanni Campagna landed the new screen shield, to replace gnome-screensaver when using the shell . (GNOME bug 619955)
- Also in gnome-shell Allan Day improved the calendar layout and legibitily.
- The advanced layer management functions that are being worked on by Paul Lange have been merged in pitivi . (GNOME bug 632319)
|Cosimo Cecchi||92||gnome-documents, gtk+, gnome-themes-standard and others|
|Matthias Clasen||78||gtk+, glib, gnome-control-center and others|
|Daniel Mustieles||64||evolution, gtk+, gnome-control-center and others|
|Giovanni Campagna||62||gdm, gnome-shell, libgweather and others|
|Jesse van den Kieboom||59||gitg, libgit2-glib|
|Jasper St. Pierre||54||gnome-shell, gdm, alacarte and others|
|Ray Strode||53||gdm, gnome-screensaver, gnome-session and others|
|Ihar Hrachyshka||51||gnome-control-center, evince, baobab and others|
|Chao-Hsiung Liao||47||orca, gnome-session, gnome-system-monitor and others|