July 3, 2011
This week… 2870 commits, in 144 projects, by 276 happy hackers (and 343 were translation commits).
- Eitan Isaacson contributed support for Vimeo video upload into libsocialweb.
- Joaquim Rocha made frogr open images in the default image viewer.
- Juan A. Suarez Romero contributed a Grilo plugin to Totem . (GNOME bug 628648)
- Richard Hughes updated gnome-color-manager to ask the user for the target whitepoint when creating a profile.
- Arx Cruz improved the text-info command of zenity, adding the possibility of a cancel button and a checkbox.
- Aurimas Černius rewrote the gnote preferences for Gio::Settings, dropping gconf support.
- Alexia Death refactored the Gimp path code to support styles and add outline style for use in brush outline.
- Sébastien Granjoux contributed documentation for the build plugin into Anjuta.
- GNOME System Monitor was fixed by Chris Kühl to show CPU speed for ppc64 processors . (GNOME bug 619732)
- Hans Breuer improved the support for importing vdx files in Dia.
- Johannes Schmid ported Emerillon to use libpeas.
- In Evince Carlos Garcia Campos set a limit to the PDF thumbnailing time to 15 seconds by default . (GNOME bug 651655)
- Abhishek Sharma imported recent tested changes from inkscape developers to libcroco upstream.
- Andreas J. Guelzow added support for decimal properties in Gnumeric.
- Xan Lopez implemented an about:memory location into Epiphany, to give an estimate of how much memory the browser process is using.