September 5, 2010
This week… 2545 commits, in 212 projects, by 256 happy hackers (and 731 were translation commits).
- Eitan Isaacson added a checkbox to use the default colour theme when highlighring keys in Caribou . (GNOME bug 622246)
- Joanmarie Diggs added support for object toolkis in Orca, this allows Orco to handle cases where multiple toolkits are used in an application . (GNOME bug 628410)
- Philip Withnall merged his port of Totem to GSettings . (GNOME bug 625896)
- Gabriel Burt pushed a first pass at Bookmarks support for pdfmod, this adds a sidebar treeview that shows the existing bookmarks, and it’s possible to edit or remove them, as well as adding new bookmarks.
- Colin Walters merged his major rewrite of girscanner, and more, in gobject-introspection.
- Support for multi-coloured text layers has been added to Gimp by Michael Natterer, on top of an initial patch by Barak Itkin . (GNOME bug 620674)
- Florian Müllner added support for the text-shadow property in GNOME Shell . (GNOME bug 624384)
- Support for the MPRIS v2 API has been added to Banshee, this will allow external applications to interact with Banshee through a standard D-Bus API . (GNOME bug 570841)
- Jonh Wendell added an instant messaging status plugin to Vinagre, that changes the status to busy when the application is switched to full screen mode.
- A backend using the Windows Registry has been added by Sam Thursfield to GSettings.
- Benjamin Otte updated the screenshot tool from gnome-utils to not draw directly to the root window anymore, updating the look of area selection along the way . (GNOME bug 628499)
|Philip Withnall||133||empathy, totem, folks and others|
|Matthias Clasen||88||gtk+, glib, nautilus-sendto and others|
|Philip Van Hoof||82||tracker|
|Gabor Kelemen||64||gcalctool, gnome-keyring, gtk+ and others|
|Christian Persch||60||glib, gnome-games, vte and others|
|Benjamin Otte||57||gtk+, gtk-engines, gnome-utils|
|Murray Cumming||56||gtkmm, glom, glibmm and others|
|Colin Walters||54||gobject-introspection, gjs, gtk+ and others|
|Michael Kotsarinis||43||empathy, hamster-applet, gnome-settings-daemon and others|
|Dirgita||43||gtk+, caribou, nautilus-sendto and others|